Grandstream UCM6202 Key Features:
– Dual core 1GHz ARM CortexTM A9 and 400Mhz VINETICTM A8 processors, 1GB RAM and 4GB flash.
– UCM6202 supports up to 500 users/extension and 30 concurrent calls
– Integrated 2 FXO ports for PSTN trunk and 2 FXS ports for analog telephone with lifeline capability
– up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
– up to 3 conference bridges with password-protected
– up to 25 attendees per bridge simultaneous PSTN or IP participants
– 2(two) Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE, USB, SD card
– Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
– Built-in call recordings server; recordings accessible via web user interface
– Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
– Supports multi-language auto-attendant and call queue to efficiently handle incoming calls
– Strongest possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encyrption
– Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs
– Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream SIP endpoints